Tuesday, April 10, 2012

UPDATE on SPCA K9-3K DOG WALK

As I said on the Facebook Business Page, I have the best clients in Downtown, North Raleigh, and Wake Forest that any professional pet sitter could hope for!  Thanks to many of you and many friends of Hoof and Paws, the Hoof and Paws TEAM has achieved 100% of our goal for the 2012 SPCA K9-3K DOG WALK...you are the greatest!!!

Now that we are at 100%, let's not stop.  There are more homeless pets arriving at the SPCA of Wake County every day and they are counting on us.  I want to help and I know you want to help too.  So I'm keeping my challenge open, and even opening the door wider this week ---- THE NEXT 10 CLIENTS WHO REGISTER TO WALK WITH US OR DONATE TO THE HOOF AND PAWS TEAM WILL RECEIVE A FREE DAY OF PET SITTING BETWEEN NOW AND SEPTEMBER 1 (holidays excluded).  That's a win/win challenge....the pets depending on our support win and you win by getting a tax donation and a free day of pet sitting!

Just go to www.spcawake.org/walk and  search for our team, Hoof and Paws.  From our team page, either Register to Walk or Donate to our Team.  It's easy and everybody wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment